Thursday, October 8, 2009

FFFFFFFFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is such a beautiful word.
Got a bunch of free Evo dog food samples. Two bags of free Royal Canin cat food and when I got home today, someone had left a bag of dog treats on my porch lol

Found chicken for .80cents/lb so we bought 27lbs. Part of it is going to the animals.

Today was a total waste.

Pip and Squeak had a vet appointment, their owners never showed. NEVER AGAIN will I adopt to anyone under 20 or before the cats are already fixed. I figure since they already paid, they'd show but NOPE. So pissed. I donated the money to QCAWC instead.

Wallie's appointment was rescheduled for this upcoming thursday.

And I'm just super annoyed. My friend got another declawed (FULLY not just front) cat. He's not as friendly as she hoped. So her husband was talking about dumping it out in the country.

WTF Mike jumped in before I could and told them to bring it to us first.

So hopefully they won't do this to us when I catch Wallie. I'll be so pissed if I have to deal with two new additions at once, even if Wallie is going to be outside after he's fixed.

No comments: