Monday, January 5, 2009

Having a really hard time getting Princess to a vet. It's like forcess outside of our control are conspiring against us.

Anyway, we were watching Changling last night (Great movie btw) and kept hearing a cat crying. After making sure it wasn't one of our four, we looked outside.

Didn't see it, still heard it. So I set some food and water out.

I'll try trapping it later. Still trying to get the one male at my mom's house, but her cats and dogs keep going in the trap and eating the food! Grrr...

1 comment:

progWORKress916 said...

That's so awesome that you help those animals so much. It's like they are drawn to your house or something... they know you are going to help them. I hope the cat is OK and you can get it to a vet soon. I know it can't be cheap trying to take care of all those animals.