Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wallie and more kittens

My neighbor wants me to find homes for his kittens.

He said free to good home. So I said if they're free, I want a contract signed. If I'm advertising for them, I'm putting an option to get them spayed/neutered with a $30 non refundable deposit as well. Anything left over, is going to get the mom cat fixed.

Mike's getting pictures, genders, and age for me tonight.

We're having a disagreement. I want to get Wallie neutered and keep him over night. Mike is saying no. Derek can't keep Wallie over night. So I'm not sure what's going to happen now. You'd think having a cat for 24hrs wouldn't kill him. I'm going to discuss it more with him over the next couple days.

My betta fish, Fishy-Bob died last night. I changed his water, so I think I must have did something wrong btu I can't think of what it was. Rest in Peace Fishy-Bob

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Mike say why he didn't want Wallie to stay over night? I think it's kinda silly but maybe he's afraid of one of you getting attached? I hope he considers it when you talk to him again about it.

Dragonfly Kisses said...

Good for you on pushing to have them spayed/neutered.

Sorry about Fishy-Bob. We had a beta the kids named Bob the Fish. They over fed him, he died.

jennyb said...

Yeah, I'm with Courto, did he happen to mention why he didn't want Wallie to stay over? Hopefully it'll work out.

RIP Fishy-Bob.

Coolest fish name ever, btw.