Sunday, September 13, 2009

3 feral kittens and a shy stray


The 3 ferals have been adopted. My friend took one of them the night we caught them.

So the above picture is Pip (blue/white bicolor) and Squeak (solid blue) They were about 7wks old when we caught them.

Stray kitty, we don't have any pics of yet. My friend that works at walmart (ewwwww!) told me about this one. He wants to trap it and get it some where safe before fall hits. Not sure if he wants to keep Mr. shy kitty or not. I've been trying to call him so I can find out. He's a solid black cat. He looks like he'd be sweet as honey once he's calmed down. I don't think he's feral, acts like he's just scared.

1 comment:

Mouchois said...

I ADORE Pip and Squeak!
And good luck with the Stray Kitty! Hopefully you will find a wonderful home for it. :D