Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cat food

I contacted a bunch of cat food companies and most are sending me coupons, some are sending free samples. I contacted Petco and they told me to talk to the store manager to see if they'd be able to give me any discounts or free food for the strays/ferals. So that's pretty damn awesome!

We gave Ted tapeworm medicine. He started to show signs of having them, which explains why he's so small, so hopefully that's taken care of. I hate giving it to them, it's really hard to get them to take the whole dosage. He's 9 1/2lbs!! wow!

Princess might be going back up for adoption soon, more on that next week I hope. She's been doing really well.

Purgatory and Damn-it are fighting a lot though. I stopped spraying feliway around though, so I started doing that again.

I have a video of Purgatory and Damn-it showing how smart they are. I should work with them more but it's so cold I don't want to get out from under my blanket and all the kitties around me are keeping me nice and toasty warm! lol

No comments: